What we’re accepting in May:
- Summer shoes: Natives/Peoples, KEENs, Saltwater sandals
- Sun hats (especially Puffin Gear, CaliKids and similar (UV protection)
- New or EUC Baseball caps: Jays, Raptors, Leafs, Headster, Trucker, etc.
- Backpacks: Herschel, Kanken, So Young
- Velcro/Slip-on indoor school sneakers
- Rain boots: Hatley, Bogs, Hunter, & similar
- Rainwear: MEC, Columbia, Hatley, 1 piece splash suits, rain pants
- Manhattan toys: Swishes & Winkels & Beads
- Wooden toys: especially food related / Musical
- Wooden puzzles
- American Girl / Corolle dolls & accessories
- NEW board books
- Stroller cup holders / Toddler trays / Caddies / Mommy Hooks
- Baby Bjorn / Ergo 360 carriers
- Outdoor blankets (JJ Cole or similar)
- HBC, Canadiana & Toronto/Local-themed items
- GRO clocks & Thermometers
- Babiators, Baby Banz sunglasses & noise cancelling headphones
- Sleepsacks, all weights, especially 12 months+
- Summer maternity dresses
- A Medela nursing stool
- Mobiles: New in box
- New in packaging socks, all sizes
- Girls leggings: Size 6-10 years
- Girls pyjamas: Size 2-12Y- Summer weight
- Boys pyjamas: Size 2-12Y – Summer weight
- Girls swimwear: Size 2-8Y
- Boys swimwear: Size 2-8Y
- Girls shorts: Size 2-6Y
- Boys shorts: Size 2-6Y
- Jean jackets: Size 4-8Y
- General clothing intake is currently very limited. Some new & boutique brands considered (Mini Mioche, Joah Love, Ollie Jones, Ivivva, Kid + Kind, Whistle & Flute, Tea Collection, HUXbaby, etc.)
HOW IT WORKS
- Our consignment ratio is 65% for Merrily, merrily & 35% for consignors. (All items listed before this time will be honoured at the previously agreed upon ratio.)
- Consignor profit can be used as cash or credit (Same value)
- To set-up an account, we require a minimum of 10 items or a value of $50+
- We endeavour to sell your items as quickly and as profitably as possible. If we are unable to sell your items within a reasonable amount of time or if any defects are noticed after intake, they will be donated to our charity partner, The New Mom Project.
Where & when do I drop off my items? Please bring them to our store at 1854 Danforth Avenue during these hours: Wednesday – Friday, 11-5 / Sunday, 12-3.
How is my account set-up? We inventory everything in an itemized list that shows the items & their associated prices. Your account is assigned a unique number and each item is catalogued and tracked in our system daily.
What & how do I get paid for my items? You receive 50/40/35% of the purchase price, upon sale, depending on when your items were dropped off. Prices are based on the original price, condition, seasonality, and a fair price for our customers. The money you make as people buy your items accumulates in your account. You can make a purchase from your account anytime, be paid by cash, cheque, or email transfer (EMT). Please note there is a $1.50 charge for an EMT. If cash balances of $100+ are requested, we will advise you of our next banking day. We pay out these balances twice a month on a schedule via EMT.
How do I bring my items in? Please ensure items are laundered and free of imperfections (rips, stains, markered labels, name labels, broken zippers, pet hair, pilling, dirt in shoe treads, etc.) and have all parts & working batteries. If you wouldn’t buy it in a store, please do not bring it in. Also, snapping snaps, buttoning buttons and removing name labels is appreciated. We reserve the right to donate / dispose of an accepted item without notice if there are any defects and to reduce the price of items based on sales. During intake, if there are items we can’t take you may keep them or have us donate them on your behalf. Please pick these items up within one week, if you would like them back.
When will my items be on the site? We endeavour to get your items prepared for sale quickly. Sometimes if we get a lot at once or your drop-off is large, it may take a few weeks to get everything inventoried, photographed, and uploaded to the site.
Can I take items back? Due to the large amount of consignors and inventory we manage, we have instituted a “No Takebacksies” policy. We will try to sell your items as quickly and profitably as possible. If they don’t sell within a reasonable amount of time, we will donate them on your behalf to our charity partner.
Account closures: Accounts are closed after 1 year of inactivity. Accounts can also be closed if consignors do not adhere to the general rules.